20 Quotes About Working Hard To Help You Reach Your Reiki Business Goals
Building your own Dream Reiki Practice requires hard work. Even the most dedicated Reiki entrepreneur sometimes finds it tough to stay on track. Some days you’ll battle things beyond your control and encounter issues you couldn’t have predicted. So, how do you keep your eyes on the prize? How do you make sure the struggle doesn’t divert you from your ultimate goal of building your own Successful and Sustainable Online Dream Reiki Practice?
Well why not allow the words of those who have gone before you, motivate you and keep you focused and on track. Learn from others who have walked the same path and share in their hard-fought lessons as you work each day towards achieving your goals and dreams.
1. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” -Dale Carnegie
2. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” -Zig Ziglar
3. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” -Thomas Jefferson
4. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” -Elon Musk
5. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” -Coco Chanel
6. "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” -Sam Ewing
8. "Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” -Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. If we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” -Josh Billings
10. "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." -Thomas Paine
11. “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training” -Tom Hopkins
12. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” -Michael Phelps
13. “When you do more than you’re paid for, eventually you’ll be paid for more than you do.” -Zig Ziglar
14. “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” -George Bernard Shaw
15. “Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
16. “The only thing standing between you and outrageous success is continuous progress.” -Dan Waldschmidt
17. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” -Tim Notke
18. "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses -- behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." -Muhammad Ali
19. "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven played music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. “If your teacher, coach, or mentor believes you can do something, you’re more likely to do it.” -Gwen Moran
Building a successful Reiki Business may take time, hard work and dedication, but I can tell you from my own personal experience of working within the Reiki community since 1997 and having the opportunity to impact the lives of so many others during that time, that there is no greater feeling of joy seeing how Reiki has changed their lives for the better. Remember always to never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway, so you may as well do something rewarding and worthwhile.