21 Business Quotes to Inspire You During The Toughest Days
Every Reiki and Wellness professional knows that building a successful practice has its ups and downs. Let’s face it, starting a Reiki and Wellness business requires a lot of initial hard work upfront, but growing your Reiki and Wellness practice can be even more difficult, especially if you are working on your own without a mentor to help guide and inspire you along the way.
When you hit the low points of building your Reiki and Wellness business, reading some inspirational quotes from other prominent business owners who have been in your shoes can help to inspire you and drive you forward once again towards a brighter and more successful future.
Here are 21 business quotes from inspiring entrepreneurs and leaders for the days when the going gets tough.
1. “Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!” —Robert H. Schuller
2. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” —Thomas Watson Sr
3. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” —Napoleon Hill
4. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga
5. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently… A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” —Henry Ford
6. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas Edison
7. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” —Jeff Bezos
8. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” —Steve Jobs
9. “You can’t ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.” —Steve Jobs
10. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” —Bill Gates
11. “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” — Larry Page
12. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had—every day I’m learning something new.” —Richard Branson
13. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney
14. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t—you’re right.” — Henry Ford
15. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” —Steve Jobs
16. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal—a commitment to excellence—that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” —Mario Andretti
17. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” —Vince Lombardi
18. “As ever, the accountant in me saw the risk, the entrepreneur saw the possibility. So, I split the difference and kept moving forward.” —Phil Knight
19. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” —Tony Robbins
20. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz
21. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” — Calvin Coolidge
Starting and running your own Reiki and Wellness business can be scary, challenging, and full of setbacks especially in the early days, weeks and months. It can also be rewarding, inspiring, and liberating. Luckily, there are many others who have come before you, had similar struggles, and developed some tried and tested wisdom.
We hope you can embrace these ideas and words of wisdom from some of the world’s most successful business leaders and apply them in your own Reiki and Wellness practice.