And breathe….. Affirmations for Letting Go
Releasing old pent up emotions and grudges and forgiving ourselves and others for past wrongs is a really important part of healing our Heart Chakra. We’ve brought together a list of powerful affirmations for letting things go.
Hopefully some of these little words of self-compassion will help you on your healing journey. What’s important is realising that we need to let go for ourselves, because hate and grief lie heavy on our hearts. When we free ourselves of these heavy emotions, with time, we make space for more love and higher vibrations.
“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”
- The past is over. I move beyond my mistakes and focus on living in the NOW.
- I am at peace and ready to move on.
- I release all fears of not being perfect.
- I approach myself with patience and understanding.
- I am grateful for all past relationships. It is time for a new chapter in my life now. I am open for a new person in my life. Letting go of people is easy to me.
- I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect in my own way.
- I forgive myself for any regrets that I have been holding and remind myself to focus on the present.
- I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth.
- I hold on to the positive memories from past relationships and leave go of the dark memories with love.
- I choose freedom and release all things that block an open pathway.
- I live a boundless, forward moving energetic life that is free of baggage holding me back.
- My happiness does not depend on others, it depends on me. I choose to be free and happy.
- I am healed and whole.
- I set myself free and forgive myself of any wrongdoing.
- I let go of all urges to criticize myself.
- I am capable of loving all of who I am.
- I let go of all self-judgment and shame.
- Self-hatred does not serve me.
- I treat myself with respect and kindness from today forward.
- Self-forgiveness is a choice, it is a gift of freedom that I give myself
- I am capable of moving on from past offences and wrongs people have done to me.
- I forgive those who have wronged me and choose to live a life full of love, joy and peace.
- My happiness is more important than being hurt and being bitter.
- I give up holding things against others.