Affirmations for the Holiday Season
We all know the holidays can be a stressful time and sometimes we can feel the need to get straight back on with work after the 25th passes – but it is really important to give ourselves time to really unwind and relax on the time we have off. Self-care doesn’t have to be on hold during the holidays, but it may look a little different – giving yourself the freedom to nap, or spend the whole day doing absolutely nothing for example. Here are a few affirmations for the holiday season to help you relax, stay positive and allow yourself the freedom to take time off and recharge. We hope they help!
- Throughout the holidays, I am centered, calm and balanced.
2. As I quiet down and focus on the beautiful things in my life during this time, I open myself up to my own healing powers.
3. Today I give myself permission to do whatever gives me the most pleasure.
4. I deserve to relax, unwind and enjoy my free time.
5. Doing nothing today is okay.
6. Everyone in my family is Divinely protected at all times.
7. My home is a happy place to be during the holidays.
8. I am happy with simplicity and change.
9. I now allow new and wonderful things to come into my life. I am open and receptive to all that is good.
10. I have unlimited energy during the holidays and I use it well.
11. I make time for myself this holiday season.
12. I deserve to treat myself.
13. I am connecting on deeper levels to my purpose as I allow myself this time to pause.
14. My life is filled with things to be grateful for.
15. I have all the time I need for my goals and plans, there is no rush.
16. Every day I am relaxing more and more.
17. I am willingly slowing down.
18. I release my problems and concerns.
19. I am surrounded by peaceful energy.
20. I focus on peaceful and relaxing activities.
21. I let go of stressful thoughts and feelings.
22. I feel my worries slowly leaving my body.
23. I am safe, secure and loved.
24. I believe that I need to be slow and steady to meet my targets
25. This time to relax will only bring me good things.
Love and Light,
The Reiki Store Team