Try this Easy Mediation to provide some Quick Stress-ReliefIf you have a spare two minutes in your day, why not work in a easy Meditation to find a moment of calm in your busy schedule! Meditation doesn’t have to be something difficult or woo-woo – it’s just about finding moments of quiet for yourself, to quiet the mind and look inwards for some important self-reflection. It’s about letting the worries of the day slowly melt away by centring yourself in that present moment. It’s about self-care and allowing yourself a moment to just be. We know how busy life can be, which is why we can created this easy meditation to provide some anxiety-busting tips for meditation-newbie’s. Follow these steps for a 2-Minute Easy Mediation:
- Take 2 deep cleansing breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Now allow your breath to return to normal, in and out through the nose. Follow your breath with your full attention. Notice the sensation as the air touches your nostrils.
- Follow the breath for its full journey all the way from your nasal passage into your lungs and down to your belly, feeling your belly rise. And reversing that breath, feeling your belly fall as the breath leaves your body.
- Notice everything you can about each breath—the temperature of the air, how it feels at the tip of your nose and the back of your throat.
- Take 8 to 10 of these fully conscious breaths and notice the change in how you feel when you’re done.
- Affirm: My mind is calm, my body is healthy and my heart is full of love. I have everything I need to take on the day. It is going to be a day of so many blessing. I am grateful.