RMT Attunement Instructions
Most of our students book the attunements straight away, so they can practice and work with the lessons and techniques as they progress through the course. It is NOT mandatory to book your attunements before you complete the reiki lesson so you can wait and book the attunements any time in the future when you feel ready to work with and practice reiki.
Introduction Welcome to the Essence of Reiki home study course – distant attunement service.
The booking form above needs to be completed and sent by pressing the submit booking form button to Garry and Adele Malone who are both Reiki Masters / Teachers and will both be conducting the distant attunement ceremony at your requested Day, Date and Time.
Much has been written about distant attunements in Reiki. In our experience, and more importantly in the experience of the many students who have completed our reiki home study course and received distant attunements from us has shown that distant attunements are just as effective as attunements received in person during a workshop or therapy session.
Distant attunements are ideal for people who are unable to travel; or attend a workshop, or who have an urgent need to become attuned to and use Reiki for personal healing for example or because they would like to pursue a path in teaching and healing.
We provide this service because we believe that Reiki should be available to everyone, at an affordable price. All distant attunements are performed by both Garry and Adele Malone and will be conducted to the highest professional standards with an strong emphasis on attention to personal detail.
Preparing For The Attunement Ceremony
There are a few things to do in preparation for the attunement ceremony. They are as follows:
- Decide on, and book a date and time which is convenient for you. Make sure you will be able to take at least 30 minutes to sit down in a comfortable chair and relax without being disturbed.
- The room temperature should be comfortably warm, so you can completely relax. Burning candles or incense helps set the right mood.
- We prefer to play appropriate relaxing music during the attunement. (You may wish to play your favourite relaxing piece of Reiki/Other music) – We recommend using The Reiki Chant or Heartbeat which is included with this course.
- Wear loose fitting clothing and remove all jewellery if possible (remove belts and any articles of clothing that may be restrictive or uncomfortable).
- Try to avoid junk food, stimulants and alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to the attunement ceremony.
- Approach the ceremony with an open mind. Be open to receive the attunements. Reiki is 100% natural and safe. Relax, let go and enjoy the experience.
- You DO NOT need to be connected to a PC or Laptop and you DO NOT need to be near a phone. The attunements are sent using the surrogate method and the reiki symbols as detailed in our home study course. You just need to be relaxed and open to receive the attunements.
- Try to sit down, prepared and ready at least five minutes prior to the agreed time of the attunement.
- Close your eyes, focus on your breathing, become aware of the music and silently intone a small prayer stating for example “I (INSERT YOUR NAME), ask the universal life force to connect me with Garry and Adele Malone and participate in this sacred attunement ceremony. I am ready to accept the Reiki Attunements”.
How to Book Your Attunement
It’s very easy to book your Reiki Attunements. Simply complete the form above; giving full details of your name, address, country of residence and date of birth.
Then decide on the best day, time and date to receive the attunements. Try to make sure you will not be disturbed for at least 30 minutes and you can relax and enjoy the experience.
Finally, click the submit booking form button to send the information to us via email.
Once we have received your email, we will set everything up from our end to complete the distant attunement ceremony. (Please ensure that you give us at least 24 hours notice from the time you submit the booking form so we have enough time to set up the ceremony correctly).