[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.101″ background_layout=”light”]
During the day you may find yourself becoming frustrated or stressed; doing a mini reiki meditation a few times a day can do wonders for your health and well being. Furthermore it can also help to increase your concentration and your energy levels. It’s quick and can be performed anywhere and at anytime of the day. So here is our step by step guide on how to boost your energy with a simple reiki meditation.
- Decide on a place to Meditate. It can be literally anywhere. However try to find somewhere that is away from noise and distraction. Ideally a warm quiet space. It could be your bedroom, the park or even a bathroom stall at work.
- Sit down and get comfortable. Your back needs to be straight. When your back is straight, it allows you to breathe easily.
- Call upon Reiki while placing one hand on your heart chakra and one hand on your third eye chakra; then just let go of any tension so every part of your body can begin to relax.
- Close your eyes and take slow deep breaths. Most people don’t realize it but they are actually shallow breathers. Breathing deeply will allow you to use oxygen more efficiently.
- Now imagine the healing light of reiki clearing your mind; spreading peace and tranquility to every organ, muscle, tissue and cell of your mind body and spirit.
- If you are having trouble clearing your mind, you can try focusing your mind on a soothing image of the healing white light of reiki moving in and around your body.
- Be in the moment.
- Now you can gently open your eyes and stretch out your arms and legs.
- Become aware of your surroundings and take it all in.
- Take a deep breath, drink a glass of water to help ground yourself and you are then ready to go back to work or get on with your day.
So give our quick reiki meditation to boost your energy a go. You’ll be surprised that a little meditation can energize you throughout the day.
Adele and Garry